Becoming a member of the St. Edward’s PRSSA chapter is easy . Let us know you are interested. If you are not currently on our mailing list, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to check our google calendar for the next meeting.
We are currently accepting new members from all majors and grade levels for the 2009-2010 year. Yearly dues are $70 and are currently being collected. Please turn in dues by October 22nd. Pay with cash or by check (made to St. Edward’s PRSSA)
The Perks of Being a Paid Member
- National networking opportunities with Public Relations students and professionals.
- National events with PRSSA such as the National Assembly and the National Conference.
- Job and Internship Positions offered only to paid members.
- After graduating, your membership with PRSSA allows you the opportunity to become a PRSA Associate Member for only $60 compared to the regular dues of $225.
- Each PRSSA Chapter has a parent PRSA Chapter which opens opportunities for you to be invited to professional meetings and luncheons where you can learn from Public Relations professionals and network
For further information about PRSSA opportunities visit the National PRSSA Web site